Saturday, April 2, 2011


The burst of a crystal bowl was a warning

Door forced open
The smell of musculature
Heavyweight and metaphorical

Hammered down

I need you to be still

And he drove me around

Down the oily highroads
Passed garden furniture and
Church
Gave me his revolver beneath his belt
He was a chauffer
Kind,
Although asked things in return

I raised my fists towards him
Looking at his woody arms
And woody ankles

So I look away

Speed up

Bars gave me strong hallucinations

So I look away
Holding that picture of greasy sausages
And embarrassing grim 
But he could as easily pull a carnation out of his sleeve

I raised my fists towards him

But hearing the sound of his engine comforts me, foams me
His frosty voice
As much as the joyful dip in his chest hair, chest pain, a deep
Zoo, a full bloom